Wednesday 23 May 2012

UNAM GRADUATION: A MILESTONE


I

t is important and remarkable milestones laid by the graduates of the University of Namibia. Students who graduate are the public and private personalities of our country. It is the responsibility of the university to recognise hard working students with their great achievement.
This year it was very unique that students showed standard improvement in the performance. One may have a self opinion that the high number of graduates demonstrates the up-gradation of UNAM. “I can’t believe I have passed all my modules through reading information from the Internet. The wireless Internet initiative really assists me to elaborate more on what I was given by lecturers,” says Media student graduate. Recently this has been taken further that wherever you are on any UNAM campus, wireless Internet is accessible.



20th Graduation ceremony
The records are showing that students who registered with UNAM are very creative by looking at their attributes, history, personalities as well as characteristics that distinct from any high institution in Africa. “It was dejavu when I moved from Port Elizabeth University to UNAM but now here I am with my Bachelor of Arts in Geology,” said graduate from Zambia.

We believe that Unam graduates within any field of studies are very well prepared to tackle Namibia’s social problems.  Most of us strongly believe that the University should be world-wide recognised for its outstanding work.

1 comment: